Yak & Yeti -24th March 2018
A big thank you to Dave for organising a very successful evening at the Yak and Yeti who put on a great spread for our annual dinner this year. Apparently I may have inspired a few with my speech, that has still to be seen!
Jude, John and Jane were presented with glorious flowers and chocolates, the food kept on coming and a good time was had.
Trophies were presented and congratulations to all our worthy recipients:
- Melinda Rickett – Ladies 10 mile Time Trial
- Niq Carter-Rowe – Tourist Trophy (the rider who has completed the most Sunday rides in the year)
- Shaun Gilbert – Men’s 10 mile Time Trial
- Phil Northcott – Most Improved Rider
Not pictured -but still congratulated:
- Malcolm Hattem – Veteran’s 10 mile Time Trial
- Jamie Rickett – Hill Climb
We all enjoyed Jane’s picture quiz with the winning team being Melinda and Dave Rickett, Niq Carter-Rowe and Penny Holt. Thank you Jane for your great work on this.
We are always on the look out for budding ride leaders and promoters of our little club so please feel free to comment, share and keep ‘joining in’ to help keep TCC firmly on the cycle map for the future, and yes it comes in gpx format- all you tech geeks will know what that means 🙂
To steal the old strictly come dancing phrase… kee….eeeep riding.